Hello and welcome,
My name is Yonatan and I'm a native English speaking Psychologist with a practice based in Tel-Aviv for adults.
I'm particularly passionate about helping Olim and the Expat Community with the integrative process into Israeli society, as well as with coping with the personal and social challenges they experience.
I was born in Johannesburg and immigrated to Israel in 1992.
I am also fluent and provide therapy in Hebrew.
- Immigration difficulties
- Identity issues
- Interpersonal difficulties
- Depression, Anxiety, Stress
- Attention deficit (hyperactivity) disorder
- Personality disorders
Clinical Training & Education
- Shalvata Psychiatric Hospital, Hod Hasharon.
- Mercaz Ha'arbaa, Multidisciplinary Center for Psychotherapy, Tel-Aviv.
- M.A. Clinical Psychology, Eotvos Lorand University, Budapest, Summa Cum Laude.
- B.A. Psychology, Interdisciplinary Center (IDC), Herzliya, Magna Cum Laude.
- Psychologist Certification Number: 27-133038
Finding someone you feel comfortable talking to is the key to successful therapy.
My approach to therapy is eclectic. I draw on psychodynamic as well as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to tailor treatment to meet your unique needs.
I believe therapy conducted in your mother tongue will help you talk more freely about your difficulties and will provide a stronger foundation for mutual understanding and change.
During an initial session we will discuss your background and what your goals are for therapy.
My clinic is located in Central Tel-Aviv near Dizingof, with parking lots nearby and public transport readily available.
Address: 4 Hirschenberg Street, Tel-Aviv.